We’ve reviewed our performance over 2015. From the January and summer sales, through the busiest shopping period of the year, known as the ‘Golden Quarter’ and including the retail phenomena of Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Christmas.
The top line is that we processed a massive 1.3 billion real-time message requests over the course of the year, providing social proof for shoppers on some of the largest online retailers like Shop Direct and Argos.
We’ve also added a roll-call of great new brand names to our client list and, although we can’t share these right now, we look forward to announcing some fantastic e-tailers in 2016.
Here’s our summary our full 2015 results:
Key performance data when websites showed Taggstar messages:
- Taggstar processed 1.3 billion real-time message requests in 2015.
- Annual average conversion rate uplift: 2.8 per cent
- Busiest quarter: Q4 2015 with a total of 690 million messages requests
- Volume of Taggstar message requests:
Black Friday: 38.7 million
Cyber Monday: 17.3 million
Saturday prior to Xmas: 10.1 million
Boxing Day: 14.3 million
New Year’s Day: 8.9 million
- (Est) 12 million completed eCommerce orders, resulting from a online shopping session where Taggstar showed a social proof message.
- Average order value on sites showing Taggstar messaging:
Black Friday: £110
Cyber Monday: £83
Saturday prior to Xmas: £54
Boxing Day: £73
New Year’s Day: £70
No one likes spending hours looking online. We think our messages help make it simple, easy and quick, building trust and confidence with online shoppers.
Here’s to a successful 2016!